Category: Video Game Console User Guides and Manuals
Download user manual for Sony – PSP – In-Ear Headset – SLEH-00083 – User Manual
Preview: Below is a preview of the manual as extracted from the PDF file
IN-EAR HEADSET INSTRUCTION MANUAL
SLEH-00083 7012484NOTE: The Remote Control is not compatible with the PSP-1000 series.
• Before using this product, carefully read this manual and retain it for future reference. Also refer to the instructions for your PSP™ (PlayStation® P ortable) system.
• This product is exc lusively for use with the PSP™ system. Do not attempt to use it with any other device.
• The headset must be connected to the PSP™ system via the Remote Control.
• Do not use while driving a car , riding a bic yc le or engaging in other activities that require paying attention with your eyes or ears. Doing so may result in accidents or injur y .
• This product is exc lusively for use with voice communication applications for the PSP™ system.
• Stop using this product immediately if it causes discomfort or pain.
• Do not expose the product to high temperatures, high humidity or direct sunlight.
• Do not allow the product to come into contact with liquids.
• Keep this product out of the reach of small children.
• Do not put heavy objects on the product.
• Do not throw or drop this product, or physically damage it in any way .
• Do not touch or insert foreign objects into the connectors of this product.
• Do not attempt to disassemble or modify this product.
• In-ear Headset
• Remote Control
• E a r b u d s ( 2 p a i r s )
T o the PSP™ system
IN-EAR HEADSET INSTRUCTION MANUAL• When using this product, it is recommended that you limit volume to help avoid harm to your ears and danger resulting from being unable to hear what is going on
• Do not place any rubber or vinyl materials on the product exterior for an extended period of time.
• The earbuds may deteriorate due to long term storage or use.
• Use a soft, dr y c loth to c lean the product. Do not use solvents or other chemicals. Do not wipe with a chemically-treated c leaning c loth. T o c lean earbuds, first remove
them from the headset and then wash them with a mild detergent solution.
• When attaching earbuds, press them firmly on to the earpieces to ensure that they are securely attached. If an earbud accidentally detaches and remains in your ear it
may cause injur y .
1. Attach the headset to the Remote Control and then connect the Remote Control to the PSP™ system.
2. Attach the c lip to c lothing so that the microphone is c lose to your mouth.
3. Determine which is the left and right earpiece – the earpiece marked L is for your left ear and the one marked R is for your right ear .
4. The earpiece marked R has a longer cord; loop this cord behind your head and insert the earpiece into your right ear .
5. Insert the other earpiece into your left ear .
When the In-ear Headset with Remote Control is connected to a PSP-3000 series system, the headset’ s microphone automatically overrides the PSP™ system’ s microphone.
The PSP™ system’ s microphone will not function until the headset is disconnected. With the headset connected, use the headset’ s microphone for voice chat rather than the
built-in microphone on the PSP-3000 series system.
Plug: Mini-plug (gold coated)
W eight: Approx. 17g (not inc luding cord)
Operating environment temperature: 5°C-35°C
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
W h e r e a 1 – y e a r w a r r a n t y i s s u p p l i e d w i t h y o u r P S P ™ s y s t e m , s u c h w a r r a n t y a l s o ap p l i e s t o t h i s p r o d u c t . F o r d e t a i l s , p l e a s e s e e y o u r P S P ™ m a n u a l o r c a l l t h e P S P ™
Customer Ser vice number , which can be found within ever y PSP™ format software manual.
Please refer to your PSP™ manual for further information.
©2008 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
2 , PLA YST A TION, PlayStation and are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.